Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday Evening Open Thread


 Have you seen this?  Designers staging bookcases with the books shelved backwards?  I never dreamed of such a thing.  They say it presents a more uniform appearance.  I say how am I expected to see what is on your bookshelves, and judge your reading choices, with the books all backwards?  This is just another sign that the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

How's the weather in your part of the world, on this holiday Monday?  Still inclement?  We're scheduled for a major snowstorm starting tonight.  I wish it would just get on with it; I hate the feeling of it hanging over my head.

You know what to do, folks.  Have at it in the comments.  Stay warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular