Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

 I'll be busy for most of the evening working on these letters and documents for yet another presentation about our street issues, so pr...

Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Photo Gallery



 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Lots of rain on my days off so I didn't get out for any exploring.  The snow is gradually disappearing tho. :)

And I can see my moss lawn again.  It's so mossy!
Something was under the snow in the vicinity of where I planted my crocus. Hoping that's what this is. 

Robot's already busy getting ready for spring.

The chair I ordered showed up.  It is very, very comfy and Gus approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular