Featured Post

Caturday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another weekendish whatsis.

Sunday, April 25, 2021

The Photo Gallery



 

  It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Got in my first hike of the spring.  Original plan was to go see a waterfall. That didn't work out when I came across a water crossing. 

I probably could've hopped across the busted up bridge thing, but it was cold and I had the wrong shoes.

Went for a hike up a mountain instead.


blooming things
a mother boulder teaching her pebbles to rock

made it to the top!



found these pretty lil flahrs hiding in the shade on my walk back down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular