Featured Post

The Gallery

  It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photo...

Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday Morning Open Thread

 Almost there.

Any plans for the weekend? I did ALL THE YARDWORK! last weekend so I should be good on that front. I do have a hardware store list but that will probably wait for another time (again).

My mom is having late Easter on Sunday. It's a bbq and supposed to be outside so if the weather's okay I'll stop by for a bit. But if it rains as predicted, I'll probably skip it. Too many small children running around screaming. I didn't do well with that pre-pandemic and now I'll just see COVID shooting everywhere out of their mouths with each scream. Plus I've been seeing mom pretty often since she got vaccinated so I won't feel too guilty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular