Featured Post

Sunday & Mother’s Day morning OT

  Happy Sunday, BackTalk. 🌼🪻🌷🌻🌹🌸🌺

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Shrödinger's Sunday Night OT


This evening, I both want to go out and do stuff, and also stay right here, and bake stuff while I listen to Some Assembly Required. It's the most recent book from my favourite paleontologist, Neil Shubin, who found our ancester tiktaalik rosea (pictured above, taking the first stroll.)

  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/51199750-some-assembly-required 

Which will I choose, gentle reader? Either way, I still need to pack my linch and be sure I'm ready to vote on my way home from work. I moved, so I may need to register at my polling place. I figure headphones are a good idea, so I can listen to my audiobook in line.

What's in your immediate future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular