Featured Post

Friday Evening Post

Good evening.  Find the big cat by u/banapatata in FindTheSniper   It is Friday, May 10th, 2024. 

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Is it Saturday yet?



The other day was kind of frantic and I haven't yet unpacked the muddle that it was. 

First up, I was on an early shift which was followed by my cookery class. During work I was asked to step into a late shift because the designated person wasn't well. Can I make it a five o'clock start? That gives me time to check on Tiddly and get back. No problem there.

Except post class, I get an agitated call from work that somebody close to me isn't answering her phone and has taken a set of keys home. So I make a detour, have a rather strange conversation with my sleeping beauty and pick up the keys. Back to work, more strange (well, strained) conversations. 

By this time, I'm into that weird twilight zone when the buses aren't running, so a cab seems the quickest way to get home. Except it is school rush time and there isn't a cab to be had. So I leg it. 

Quick turn around at home, feed Tiddly, and off to work again. My official start is now six and I'm still navigating fallout from earlier. Ho hum!

In more devastating news...

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/devastation-transplant-patient-proposes-girlfriend-23117712


Anything good planned for this weekend?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular