Featured Post

Sunday evening OT

Good evening/ night/ morning!  There may be more northern lights on the way 🤞   Meanwhile in Saskatchewan, it came from above.  Wishing a h...

Monday, April 25, 2022

Let's Pretend Monday Never Happened - PM OT

 Happy Monday evening, all. What did we ever do to Monday that it should treat us so badly? Blues lyrics, right? Oh monday, why you treat me so bad? Oh monday, why you treat me so bad? Sunday makes me weary, Tuesday just make me mad...

The Guy from High Maintenance. Season 2, I think.

I'm fond of The Jokes Formerly Known as Bad Jokes But Now Called Dad Jokes.

For instance, this one from High Maintenance, season 2, episode 7, Birthday Buzz (HBO):

The Guy: What did the left ass cheek say to the right cheek?
Chad: I don't know.
The Guy: If we stick together, we can stop all this shit.
Heard any good bad ones lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular