Featured Post

Fur Face Friday!

 Friday is here, and it snuck (it's a better word than "sneaked") up on me while I've been sick. So our Fur  Faces will ha...

Sunday, May 29, 2022

The Photo Gallery


 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too. 

some flora and fauna this week








spot the kreetchur 
And had the bajeezus scared out of me by another creature. I was pulling weeds out around a rock border when I looked down and saw this guy. 


It was only a harmless garter snake, but still gave me a good fright. I was literally leaning over him and had my hand right by his head. Friendly snek was unfazed and never budged, but I let out my best Lando scream and must've set a new record for standing vertical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular