Featured Post

Another Night of the Light Show Tonight - Saturday Night OT

 

Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday OT Again πŸŒ’ But Cyber πŸ€– ... I Guess

"Sometimes you have to spend a lot of money to save a lot of money." ~ Bezos, the bodhisattva of consumerism. Get anything nice for yourself or loved one? In my case, "yourself" and "loved one" are the same, and I bought myself the Twin Peaks box set. Wrote a nice little affirming note. You are/I am worth it. Happy holidays to you/me.


I suppose I should get something for my wife and kids too. Maybe I'll stop withholding love for a few days. Maybe. 

Flashdance is a lousy movie. The film taught teenaged me that sexy dancing girls in various states of undress isn't everything, at least not in a movie, even though those were probably my favorite parts. But R.I.P., the talented and beautiful Irene Cara, who sang one of the earwormiest earworms in a virulently earwormy decade. I very likely caught this when it first aired due to my sister, a devotee of 80s pop silliness and a huge fan of Solid Gold. Irene goodnight, Irene goodnight, goodnight Irene. I'll get you in my dreams.


OT amongst yourselves, please. I'm not here. I'll be back after I figure out some words to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular