Featured Post

Fur Face Friday!

 Friday is here, and it snuck (it's a better word than "sneaked") up on me while I've been sick. So our Fur  Faces will ha...

Saturday, August 26, 2023

March On Washington + 60 - Saturday Night OT

 



Message on the Images Feels Very Much The Same






Has anything much actually changed other than the date?


To paraphrase someone this morning

"We really need to stop treating it like just a block party, especially this year"


and all I could think was 


"Yes"


Coverage - Live & Local - WUSA


Dr. Bernice King reflects on the legacy

(including those Confederate Republicans who keep misappropriating her father's speech)



Today part of me (large part) wants to say "Malcolm X"  - so I would like to hear everyone else's thoughts






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular