Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thursday Morning Open Thread!


 

Happy Thanksgiving to the US branch of BackTalk. Happy Thursday or almost Friday to the rest of you.  

Around noon I should be having a Thanksgiving’s Meal. Not sure how the afternoon will go, but I’m not too worried one way or the other.  

I’m guessing I should look around for Black Friday stream deals and see if I need to bother creating yet another email account t to get something for half price for a year or so.

Got any food you’re looking forward too?  Maybe scooping out a deal on particular item or service? Just want to talk or vent? It’s the open thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular