Featured Post

Tuesday Haiku

  The snake slithered away  Yet his eyes, having met mine, Remained. -Takahama Kyoshi Kitagawa Utamaro

Monday, December 18, 2023

When Keith Richards Hangs With Willie Nelson for Mutual Birthday Celebration - Parlez Vous Monday

 





I keep hoping (while fighting w/myself to lean into "the new hip hop is ALL TERRIBLE" because first that's not true, but also that makes me sound ... like other people who've gotten rantatious around that topic and that's not how I want to sound, lol) that as fast as the earth feels like it's moving, we're going to redefine some definitions of some of these adjectives


Plus I not only enjoy good reinterpretations of classics, but I do enjoy poking a little gentle fun at "that's OLD music" types by asking stuff like 

"Are we going as far back as to the 1600s  ... today?"

🤗





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular