Featured Post

Friday Morning Open Thread

It's National Shrimp Day.

Monday, January 22, 2024

For All Who Can Travel and All Who Must – Parlez Vous Monday

 



 

In hopes that we can at least assist in offering new (or classic) ideas for a tasty soundtrack

 




 

As I go through some thoughts it also might have a lot to do with whether we’re out on the interstate or in stop start traffic in some tony neighborhood … or just trying to sneak on through a part of town – or a whole state – where you’re hoping they notice you’re not there at all (at least till you’re gone) ...

 

 

I had to include the song the player was playing the time I got my one & only speeding ticket (so far)

 

 🎈

 

 

Also I have no immediate need for this but someone else might  - anything people might be using to block out MAGAts screeching about “freedumbs” on flights might also be helpful

 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular