Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

Hello and welcome to another week in the world, and the continuation of clown week (as if there were any other kind, of late).

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday evening 🐌T


Ents are real! Not sure what it's saying, but whatever.  it is.  it's.   being.    said.    slooooow.    ly.

Much like my Sunday, which stalled a few hours ago. Everything looks better than it did on Friday though, so that's something. My sprotsball team didn't win but they put in a pretty disciplined effort against arguably the best team in Europe, scored a goal, and weren't totally humiliated like last time, so that's something too. 

I tried a couple new recipes this weekend and made some no-knead bread. Basically I haven't really cooked since Alice hopped over the rainbow bridge so I needed to do something with all the two week old vegetables. 

I think I've salvaged everything. I just need to make some apple sauce and maybe this whole orange cake: 

 https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1022002-whole-orange-snack-cake?unlocked_article_code=1.Z00.xzX3.w-BCspUWHGq9&smid=share-url 

Any other ideas for sad, but still edible apples or oranges? I have a couple of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular