Featured Post

Monday May Six Two Thousand Twenty-Four Later OT

DOOOOOOON. Anyone watch part 2 yet? I didn't love part 1 so I'll wait 'til it's out on VHS. Nothing wrong with the Villeneuv...

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday OT BB Not Back?

Assuming Bertolt is snubbing BT for Passover. Or maybe forever. Or maybe he just forgot.

Or he's just needing extra comfort from his community, what with antisemitism on the rise. (Anti-everything is on the rise, really) In any case, I hope he returns after the 30th at the latest, and I can go back to typing up the two OTs I post a week. I don't see a blaurgh post for tomorrow either, if anyone cares to post something. 

Mulch ado... Went to Home Depot to buy 5 bags of mulch (1.5 cubic feet per). For some reason I wasn't expecting a choice between red, brown, and black mulch and had to call the spouse. Boring. Staring at gardening supplies for a handful of minutes filled me with dread and loathing though. Sartre probably felt the same when Simone sent him to buy mulch at the nursery. Started composing Being and Nothingness at that exact moment.

Sorry about the Sir Mix A Lot.

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular