Featured Post

Caturday Morning Open Thread

 Hello and welcome to another weekendish thing.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sunday Evening ⚾️T

 


This afternoon I almost saw a baseball game. I left a little late, then ran into a former work friend I hadn't seen in ages and had a chat. Finally arrived at the park only to realize I lost my team ballcap somewhere enroute. Decided to retrace my steps a few blocks but ended up with mission creep and retraced them back so far in the end I decided it wasn't worth it to turn around and go back. I didn't find my hat. 😢 I did get an ice cream. 

 

Here is a review for I Want My Hat Back


Maya24 and I are in a good mood this weekend. Manchester is ❤!

Well, mostly. The team owners are still a mess. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

How's the weekend going? What are the plans for Memorial Day if you have a day off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular