Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Tonight is the hearing about our zoning issue on our street. We seem to have stirred up a hornets' nest, but most of the arguments I&#...

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Chanteuses en Paris and Coastal Americans LOL - Olympian Saturday Night OT

 


LOL this made me laugh -- it's FRANCE




this made me laugh a little less hard but I'm still glad she wrote it




This is mezzo Axelle Saint Cirel giving us La Marseillaise  




but not all of it 



full audio just with no picture (except the still at the front - yeah I don't know)


here is Celine Dion's closing performance of "Hymne L'Amour"




Rafa and Serena on the boat (with Carl Lewis and Nadia Comaneci)

thank you to whoever took this shot




There will be more music and French stuff and Olympic favorites and cats and dogs (you already know this) in comments 


So please share what your favorites are

THE AMERICAN MEN ARE DOING GYMNASTICS RIGHT NOW AND BART CONNER IS YELLING so please forgive my overexcitement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular