Featured Post

Thursday Morning Open Thread

  Good Morning Back Talk. It’s Thursday so one step closer to weekend.

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

It's Still Wednesday – Old Mad Conrad- er, I mean All Mod Cons

Seen you before. I know your sort. You think the world awaits your every breath. You'll be my friend, or so you say. You'll help me out when the time comes. 


You gotta Veidt for your right to...

... German Expressionism. One of the greatest faces of the silent era. His penultimate role was as Major Heinrich Strasser in Casablanca, and died shortly after its release.

The Hands of Orlac

The Man Who Laughs

The Cabinet of Dr Caligari

I do miss the flicker of the movie screen. Calling them 'flicks' now doesn't even make sense.

Different from the Others (I think)

That's it.

Caligari



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular