Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

 Hello and welcome to another week, folks.

Sunday, July 21, 2024

The Gallery


 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Some froogs showed up. I am okay with this. 



Last of the things are moved in. Great-grandparents coffee grinder and my great-great aunts taxidermied pet canary named Pippi Hans. 


Ceiling were the last thing painted.

My dresser didn't survive the move so I went and found one at an antique store.


They also had this terrifying thing. I did not buy this. 


And some nature 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular