Featured Post

Wednesday OT2 – RE: Backtalk Team Building Activity This Year

I thought this would be a good time to remind you all that signing up for the annual team building activity isn't mandatory, but it is h...

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Thursday evening open thread



 I will have spent part of the day at the city committee meeting. I'm not speaking, but I'm the props manager; putting things on the overhead projector. As usual Nemesis is not using the overhead as a summary outline, but is putting the entire presentation on it; 7 pages. Both other neighbour and I have talked to her about this in the past (other neighbour is a teacher and knows about presentations), but this lesson has not been taken on board. I mentioned it in this case, but I'm not going to mention it again, in aid of being over dealing with Nemesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular