Featured Post

Tuesday Evening Open Thread

  When's the last time you looked in your refrigerator? I mean really looked in it. Embarrassing, right? Sure, it's clean and well ...

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

TUES NITE O.T.– BOOKS N STUFF seems like a decent evening topic

It is night. Tell us what's up. And maybe what you're reading too.

No, Chris and Cathy Dollanganger! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
I looked through the first aid kit the previous owners' left here. Pretty impressive how little of the supplies had been used considering all the woodworking equipment he had down there. I would have used them all within a month. I'd also probably be dead now. 


The first aid book was revised in 1970, and it's a fascinating read. I'll be honest with you. I haven't read the entire thing, just skimmed parts of it. I feel comfortable dealing with some very specific situations and maybe even treating certain wounds now. 

DID YOU KNOW?
Telephones are available along main highways to summon medical assistance?

The blanket drag is the best way of removing corpses?

Peewee Herman was on the shortlist for the role of Snake Plissken?


If there are ever six of us and one of us suffers traumatic injury, I'll know what to do?


AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY? What's occupying your so-called leisure time?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular