Featured Post

Friday Morning Open Thread

  Happy Friday!

Monday, August 5, 2024

An “Extremely Loud Mercury Retrograde” Starting Parlez Vous Monday

 



^^^ couldn't even find the "chatty chatty" pic - it's hiding somewhere on my drive


 

mrsfinch and I used to chat about this whenever they came up

 

today in a mag I read there was a suggestion for my birthday group that 


“the need to control chaos may be overwhelming this month but the suggestion is that you not bother”

 

my only thought at that point was that it would’ve been lovely had I gotten that note this morning, but once I read it it became much more clear why I did not in fact receive it

 

 

feel free to share chaos (and/or attempts to right it) in comments

 

 

(a parenthetical  - putting something in comments happening tonight that is, IMO, designed to ameliorate some chaos – just in case folks want to attend in their private capacity but haven’t yet seen a notice or link)

 

 


 

also please feel free to share any sounds / pictures / theatah that helps you hold it together when all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you / us


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular