Featured Post

Monday, A Candy-Colored Clown

"I close my eyes then I drift away.  Into the magic night, I softly say a  silent prayer like dreamers do.  Then I fall asleep to dream...

Friday, August 9, 2024

Friday Evening Post

Good evening.

Parties (oc)
byu/whimlostandfound incomics


It is Friday, August 9th, 2024.


People who've worked with celebrities, who was the worst one you've encountered?
byu/JustAFly2729 inNoStupidQuestions

So true
byu/LeipaMies312 inmemes

Too much time on your hands?? I’ve got just the thing
byu/Moondoobious inmachinesinaction

My mom and dads old cell phones from “back in the late 90’s”
byu/bdsunshine inmildlyinteresting

5,6 USD, a fantastic villa built 1877 that used to just be a summer residence for an art dealer/restorer
byu/TheDabitch inzillowgonewild

I hate interrupters.
I'm in the middle of speaking to a guy I know on sidewalk. Another guy who also knows him walks up and just talks over me and suddenly they're both engaged in a whole new conversation, as if I was never there and in the middle of speaking.
byu/MasterChavez inmildlyinfuriating

The best combo I've had yet. Fried spam, sautéed onions, egg, cheddar and the secret ingredient... homemade strawberry jelly to attack all that salty goodness.
byu/HighQualityH20h inBreakfastFood

blueberries, strawberries and pancakes stuffed with vegetables
byu/CutieRadiantChick inBreakfastFood

Chocolate strawberry pancakes w/ whipped cream, maple bacon sausage and chive scrambled eggs for 7 year anniversary
byu/Mooooore_food inBreakfastFood

Made Shakshuka for the first time today! It ain’t much, but it’s honest work
byu/mantistoboggan69md inBreakfastFood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular