Featured Post

Tuesday Evening Open Thread

  When's the last time you looked in your refrigerator? I mean really looked in it. Embarrassing, right? Sure, it's clean and well ...

Saturday, August 31, 2024

If It Is International Bacon Day We Really Should Chat About It - Saturday Night OT

 



... although now I'm a bit confused because depending on the calendar you consult - not only are the national and international bacon days on different days but some sources say neither will be celebrated until September 2nd and others until September 7th, when we also have different holidays


So I will admit to being unsure, but I know for certain that MVP has a recipe for bacon-fried apples


as well as one for a tuna melt - and I know those have sometimes included bacon



We have sportsball to go with our bacon (though if they're going to keep doing these five setters I don't think the athletes should consume it in quantity until they're done with their matches)





clips for varying levels of attention span  ^^ and, below, match point


 

Francis “Big Foe” Tiafoe defeated Ben Shelton in one of the best five-setters I’ve seen recently – and it turns out that Novak will not be standing in the way of an American advancing to the next round of the only US Slam as he was defeated in the same round


 

And, Dana Bash aside – and that is a whole different discussion in terms of the role of the Fourth Estate in a functional democracy --

 



 

our adjective of the week, I believe, is “blackfully”

 

Merriam Webster has already been contacted

 

And because even though there are more vegan restaurants in Nashville than there used to be, at this writing time I am still unfamiliar with any "country music" artists who do not eat bacon




I am thinking Beyonce and Ray Charles, for starters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular