Featured Post

Tuesday Evening Open Thread

  When's the last time you looked in your refrigerator? I mean really looked in it. Embarrassing, right? Sure, it's clean and well ...

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Sunday evening 🎡T


 I was just reading an article about people's end of summer wish lists and realized I haven't been on a fair ride in a while. If I get back in time, I might think about going to the Canadian National Exihibition (aka the CNE, aka the Ex). It's crazy busy, though. I like ferris wheels ect, crowds not so much. 

I checked one thing off my summer list this week: I finally went on a trail I'd been meaning to visit and never got around to (I took the cover photo on the walk.) I've gone swimming in the Atlantic and in a lake, had Moon Mist ice cream, been to the beach, and made a t-shirt, so I've done many of the things I meant to do this  summer. 

How about you? Anything you've done or plan to do this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular