Featured Post

Fur Face Friday

 Hello and welcome to the assemblage of adorableness that is Fur Face Friday! With seasonal changes peeking over the horizon, our Fur Friend...

Sunday, September 29, 2024

The Gallery

 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

 Found that fancy 'pillar hiding in a pile of rocks I was relocating. Gave him a new home. 

The rocks got relocated to the end of my driveway.


Before and after


Not sure what I'm going to put in there yet. Thinking I'll plant mums or something next spring. 

Helped someone with drywalling their garage ceiling. Only half of it is done. 




 
Hardest part is playing musical chairs with all the stuff in the way. 

They have an older dog that isn't too fond of strangers, but she and I became quick friends. 


Then started off autumn by making apple cider. 

I don't have a press so tried a recipe I found. It came out soooooo good. Certainly doesn't make very much tho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular