Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Tonight is the hearing about our zoning issue on our street. We seem to have stirred up a hornets' nest, but most of the arguments I&#...

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thursday evening open thread

 


Tonight is the hearing about our zoning issue on our street. We seem to have stirred up a hornets' nest, but most of the arguments I'm hearing from opposition is along the lines of; "How dare they tell us what we can do on our own property; I thought that may one day, I might consider doing this thing that they don't want. Maybe. And they can't tell me otherwise". They are making emotional arguments, and think that we are too, when in fact, we will be armed with data.

So I probably won't be weighing in until sometime later in the evening, if at all.

(We'll see if my chosen gif works for anybody else; I didn't choose a Yarn gif this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular