Saturday, October 12, 2024

Things We Are Not Sure About (and Some That We Are) - Saturday Night OT

 



^^ that's a pictorial of a lyric I am not sure I thought I'd ever see


THIS is pineapple dipped in balsamic vinegar and then grilled and then covered in chocolate





Those are three things I love by themselves and the chef seemed very excited about them but somebody else is going to have to explain that one to me 


I am very excited to learn that Sir Lewis Hamilton is going to be one of the co-chairs of Met Gala 2025 but when the video starts and the first two people I see look EXACTLY like the "faces of fashion" we all expect to see as opposed to the ones both featured in Vogue and on the cover this week coming up ... I start wondering about the extent to which this theme will be hacked to pieces and then put back together and if they are EVER going to get it right, least of all in time to present



More in-depth treatment of Dandyism and Black Diasophoric Identity by the National Arts Club

So Vogue - you have background, the question remains concerning the extent to which you are going to review it before you put up ... whatever this is going to be 




NGL - I am jumpy about this one 


Rafa is retiring

So I have no idea why there is all this news about Novak



He has TWO GOLD OLYMPIC MEDALS - one in singles, one in doubles - I demand a retraction and a reprint




There can be lots of little moments in lots of songs - that is totally fine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular