Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  At this point, I'll be mulling over the meeting with our municipal and provincial representatives about our small neighbourhood issue....

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Thursday evening open thread


 

At this point, I'll be mulling over the meeting with our municipal and provincial representatives about our small neighbourhood issue. At the time of composing this post, I have no idea what they will have to say, but I kind of feel like I'm being called into the principal's office for a shellacking. I don't think it's that at all, in reality. It's more likely "Here's the deal we've been able to broker". We'll see.

Boone has been stealing from the counter again today. I don't want to crate him, but I may have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular