Featured Post

Fur Face Friday

  It may be International Clown Week, but last week's silly critters showed us their more serious side. CTSenVy let us know this cute b...

Thursday, February 26, 2026

Thursday Morning Open Thread!

 

Not sure why, but I kind of want a long road trip with a playlist to match.  I don't even really want to go anywhere, just somewhere.  Maybe it's just dealing with this last round of winter?

Just sharing this gif because when I looked up road trip gifs, it led to a rabbit hole that ended with this. I learned to drive on a short box square body Chevy like it but in faded tan.  So plain jane that it had a 3 on the tree, no upholstery on the floor or the roof, and only an AM stereo.  I'm not sure if I could even work the choke right to get one to fire up on a cold day anymore.

Anyway, how's your day Backtalk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular