Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

Hello and welcome to another week in the world.

Sunday, July 19, 2026

The Photo Gallery


 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Had my nephew for a few days. We did Hershey Park, a bike ride on an abandoned highway(w/ creepy tunnel), some hiking and playing on a beach. 

Hershey Park was cool. Realized I hadn't been there or to any amusement park in 20 some years. I always liked rollercoasters but discovered I'm not a fan of the newer trend of damn near completely vertical drops.



The next day we did a bike ride. He was understandably creeped out by the abandoned tunnel but still seemed to have a good time. 


He was also not a fan of the the even creepier rooms in said tunnel, lol. 


From our hike.



He's been putting to use the camera I got him for his birthday. 

Some of his pics 





Then it was over to a lake for a swim. They had a sign for no swimming due to bacteria levels so we sat on the beach and played in the sand instead. 


Had a great time with him and I guess he did too since he asked what we're doing next summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular