by which I mean - that other dimension
Y'all -- if you've seen any of my comments over the past few days you know I feel absolutely terrible like several knives are slicing the left side of my face open and I don't remember the last time I felt this bad
I have an appointment tomorrow AM (the office is short-staffed rn, during summer vacay time; I called on Friday, BELIEVE me, before it got excruciating -- and I have learned my lesson; if there is a HINT of excruciation the next time something hurts on the body, I'm just going to drive to the office and demand to be seen, because this is inane) -- and would ask for good thoughts so that they don't have to extract anything -- THIS WAS THE LAST CAVITY FILLED POST LANAP SURGERY, for creep's sake
I also am going to have to muster up some energy to advocate for self (always so easy when one is in this kind of pain) and insist they take my concerns about my face's asymmetry seriously this time and don't just roll their eyes at "her vanity" -- because the bite on the left side has always connected prior to the right (the right side of my face has a wider space between upper & lower rows of teeth) and it happens involuntarily; it's always a possibility that that could have exacerbated this
But you know in This AmeriKKKa they try to take away the people who would see you seriously before they would even get to see you
all the while Black doctors are only 3% of the profession and Russell Vought & Ed Blum et al are all
"If we work really hard we can get it down to zero percent! And then we can pretend 'racism doesn't exist' at the same time lynchings are on the upswing in Mississippi!"
LDF on that last topic is a mandatory watch today
as is Chani
and the space where the latter is is the one I hope to get back to after the place whom I've trusted for decades hopefully takes care of me (they've hired someone at the front desk I do not like because she doesn't like me and always talks over me and - as we know - right now all states are purple)
reposting so everyone can see it


No comments:
Post a Comment