Monday, August 24, 2026

Mark Ruffalo is Out Here - ISO the Rest of the Avengers on Parlez Vous Monday

 


So Dr. Banner (I know) is out here trying to connect the dots for people with the attempted Paramount / WB merger and the whining Ellison failson and alert folks to how the Ellisons in particular (and their IDF-affiliated “friends” shouting nonsense like “we gotta get rid of that First Amendment”, which – dude, you don’t go here) are trying to control the news and the art, not to speak of several affiliated job markets, in support of the regime

 

Let’s start with two things

1)   Dr.  Banner is criticizing SPECIFIC ACTIONS, and

2)   people in general have yet to force these specific bad faith actors to define their terms when they’re throwing around accusations of antisemitism whenever anyone criticizes anything they do


And I think the insistence on common definitions has particular resonance given what’s happened recently with the regime’s accusation of same against a spate of elite universities, where the federal whistleblower came to the front and confirmed what the rest of us suspected, which is that those accusations against academic institutions amounted to nothing more than a shakedown operation (and Columbia and Brown never should’ve capitulated, but that’s a different though related discussion, sigh)

 

Whistleblower says probes into antisemitism at colleges were ploys to harass and strip millions



And what I think I’m struggling with is that in every Avengers movie I’ve seen, defending the universe against incursions of evil is a TEAM SPORT

 

As I feel like I ask more and more often these days – where is everybody else?

 

Danielle, talking to Waj, has a response in theory (the link is in comments, and it’s at the end of the broadcast) – and when I’m down & struggling to get back up again as opposed to it being a good news day all I can do is hope it’s not as simple as “they’re trying to protect their jobs and their money” because anybody who’s read a history book that has any kind of accurate detail concerning wanna-be authoritarian incursions can basically tell those folks cowering over there that that never works

 

Don’t be this dude claiming to be Miss Patti’s nephew (grand nephew?  So many doubts about this guy)

 

Be, like the opposite of him

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular