Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

Hello and welcome to another week in the world.

Sunday, September 13, 2026

The Photo Gallery


 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Ladder couldn't reach this one branch so improvised a polesaw on a 24' extendy pole. 




Success!


It was a warm day so I had to flag down the ice cream truck and buy a ridiculously overpriced mediocre frozen treat. Worth it. 

Rainbows and sunsets were had. 


Came across this pupper walking around an intersection in my community. I stopped and she bolted towards me and rolled over for belly rubs. Luckily she had a tag and I could return her to her human. 


Got to enjoy a fire in the backyard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular