Featured Post

Wednesday morning open thread

  It's supposed to be sunny and cool today, so maybe it's a good day to put more plants in the ground before it gets much colder. I...

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Wednesday morning open thread

 


It's supposed to be sunny and cool today, so maybe it's a good day to put more plants in the ground before it gets much colder. I've got about 14 more plants the should go in the ground before winter. We'll see.

Today is the day of the hearing about the latest laneway house; I won't be attending. There is a letter from their next door neighbours who are objecting to the size of the build, and I'm have some schadenfreude; it's all well and good when THEY want to put a laneway house in the the backyard, but when it comes to the property next door, and there will be people being able to see into their kid's bedroom, well that's DIFFERENT, donchya know!

How about everybody else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular