Featured Post

Sunday evening open thread

  I don't see an evening post scheduled, so here's a quickie.

Friday, September 17, 2021

Fur Face Friday

Hey hey happy Friday, all the peoples! It’s time once more to rejoice in the healing power of cute. Last week, our fur faces went for the prize. Looks like this week is the after-party.

Simon’s neighbor Geeto Gutto is still looking fabulous. 

My stylist is the real star.


CTSEnvy’s Tarzan stops to take question from the pawparazzi.

My life is my character is my life.

Krispy’s sheltercat friend Rosie demands a recount.

I was robbed, I say! ROBBED!

And Kiltedpadre’s Ruby is exhausted from all your admiration.

Please, no more pawtographs.
 

That’s it for this week, all. Do drop by and celebrate your floofmeisters with us, even if you’re fashionably late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular