Featured Post

Wednesday morning open thread

  I think today will be taking the car to Canadian tire and loading up on some more stuff to go to the cottage. It's pretty easy to get ...

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas, BackTalk 🎄


Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

9 comments:

  1. https://media0.giphy.com/media/n90RQYMZFzqbm/giphy.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas.

    Work tomorrow then a family party so at this point I'm looking forward to Sunday when I can sleep in and do a whole lot of nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://media3.giphy.com/media/6FqmGn7M6UC2c/giphy.gif

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://media2.giphy.com/media/1j9KUuLQenIu6mv5lk/giphy-downsized-medium.gif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you. Merry Christmas!

    Kinja still won't let you post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated merry Xmas & Happy Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you! Nope. I think I've been kicked out of logging in & viewing any comments from all Kinja sites. OWYAC suggested it might be my device, and I wonder if she's right. Anyway, I'll be saving up to replace my phone hopefully soon, so that'll test that theory. https://media2.giphy.com/media/MdjNwG1EbCtp8dvpIz/giphy.gif

    ReplyDelete
  8. And to you as well! https://media2.giphy.com/media/Y3dGKraP9Yki4/giphy.gif

    ReplyDelete

Popular