Featured Post

Fur Face Friday

  It may be International Clown Week, but last week's silly critters showed us their more serious side. CTSenVy let us know this cute b...

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Thursday evening open thread


 

I had some baseline tests for glaucoma and a couple of other age eye things related things today, and I'm exactly average for my age. There is currently no sign of glaucoma, but I do have some risk factors, aside from age, so I go back in about a year and a half to see where I'm at.

The cipralex seems to be kicking in pretty quickly with a slightly floaty, calm buzz. So that's good. I'm only on half a dose for the first couple of weeks, and if this keeps up, I'll ask the doc if I can just keep it here, rather than go on the full dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular